IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ARBITRATION FOR U.S. RESIDENTS – WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES WITH KIDO PROTECT AND ITS AFFILIATES THROUGH SMALL CLAIMS COURTS OR THROUGH ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SECTION 16 “DISPUTES; MANDATORY ARBITRATION”, FOR DETAILS REGARDING ARBITRATION (INCLUDING THE PROCEDURE TO OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION).
1. Your Privacy.
Your privacy is important to us. Please read the Kido Protect Global Privacy Statement https://www.kidoprotect.com/privacy-policy which describes how we collect, use, process and protect data from you and your devices when you are using and accessing the Kido Protect.
2. Continuing Agreement
3. Rights to Content
Except for the limited permission in the preceding paragraph, Kido Protect does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. You may not mirror or frame any of the content from Kido Protect on another website or in any other media. Any software, services and other materials that are made available for downloading, access, or other use from Kido Protect with their own license or usage terms will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices, including applicable export and re-export laws and regulations. Your failure to comply with such terms or any of the terms on Kido Protect will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded materials in your possession, custody or control. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any of the copyrighted material, trademarks, logos, graphics, sounds, videos, images, or other proprietary content on Kido Protect without the express written permission of Kido Protect.
For further information, refer to the sections on Kido Protect concerning our Copyright Policy, Trademark Usage Guidelines, and Virtual Patent Markings. If you wish to make any use of material on Kido Protect prohibited by this section, you may request permission by contacting email@example.com
Kido Protect, the Kido Protect Logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Kido Protect or its affiliates. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Kido Protect.
5. User Contributions
Certain portions of the Kido protect App and Website may contain bulletin boards, chat rooms, user forums, blogs, or advice columns (“Community Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website. By providing any User Contributions on the Website, you grant Kido Protect and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You acknowledge and agree that your conduct, and the form and content of User Contributions that you post or upload to the Website, are your sole responsibility and will comply with the following content standards and any other additional terms posted in connection with the Community Services. Consequently, you agree not to:
• Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Contribution that is unlawful, harmful (including User Contributions that are harmful to Kido Protect’s reputation), threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
• Use the Community Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Impersonate any person or entity.
• Violate the legal rights of another party, such as by infringing another’s intellectual property rights through the posting or uploading or use of User Contributions (including without limitation, photographs or images), and further including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) or any other proprietary rights unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
• Forge email headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Community Services.
• Use the Community Services to compile commercial, political, or charitable mailing lists or to facilitate the transmission of spam, junk mail, chain letters, or obscene or profane content.
• Post direct links to executable files (.exe) that are not from a Kido Protect domain.
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses or “phish” for others’ personal information.
• Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Community Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
• Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
• Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Community Services.
• Create multiple accounts on the Community Services, or create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
• Engage in tortious talk, harass, threaten any other individual, or engage in other disruptive conduct on the Community Services.
6. Copyright Complaints
Kido Protect maintains a policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe any materials accessible on or from our Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the Website by contacting Kido Protect’s on Contact us form.
7. Disclaimer of Errors
From time to time, Kido Protect may contain technical inaccuracies or other content errors, and Kido Protect does not warrant the accuracy of any posted information. To mitigate the risk of error, you should use only the most up-to-date webpages, and confirm the accuracy and completeness of information before using it to make decisions relating to services, products, or other matters described in Kido Protect.
8. Confidential Information and Privacy
All information’s provided on our Apps or website are totally confidential, Kido Protect will not use any of this information’s for any purpose and will not share with any third party.
You have the right to delete this information’s with your account at any time.
9. Product Availability
Kido Protect may contain references or cross-references to Kido Protect products, services, or programs that are not announced or available in your country or region. These references do not imply that Kido Protect intends to announce or make available such products, services, or programs in your country or region.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
USE OF THE APP OR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER. KIDO PROTECT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, AND OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, KIDO PROTECT MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT KIDO PROTECT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. KIDO PROTECT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTS REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES FROM KIDO PROTECT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL KIDO PROTECT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM KIDO PROTECT OR ANY USE OF KIDO PROTECT, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH KIDO PROTECT, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF KIDO PROTECT IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
12. Disputes; Mandatory Arbitration.
Most disagreements can be resolved informally and efficiently by contacting our Member Services & Support at https://www.kidoprotect.com/contact-us/.
13. Entire Agreement and Applicable Law