In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, please note the following data collection and processing practices that may occur when you use Kido Protect:
If parent want to use Kido Protect features he can receive information about the child’s device and information about location. Additionally, the parent can configure parameters in order to block or allow some specific websites and allow or prevent certain applications from child’s device. Kido Protect does not collect children’s data beyond the framework of such features.
• Accessibility API: Accessibility API will allow the Kido Protect app to view and control the screens of your child’s devices. It helps to parent, that can detect what child is doing the activity on his/her devices.
• Kido Protect will process information regarding device(s) used by your child, including device name, device usage data, applications downloaded, network activity, videos watched, online search activity, location, calls and SMS, images on device for the Nudity detection feature, and time spent using the device.
• Kido Protect will process information associated with websites restrictions and parental control settings that you set for your child’s device(s), including visited websites and and searches on the web. These data will be collected only if parent enables Web monitoring feature.
• Kido Protect will process personal information about your child, including name, age, gender, birth date and device information’s : device name and IMEI.
• Kido Protect will be accessing images/videos information’s and uploading it to our server regarding user profiles, app icons, videos, and capturing screenshot functionality. Videos and images are only downloaded to server in case of Nudity feature enabled, and the concerned image or video does have nudity content. This will be done in order to let parent see the Nudity content on his child’s device.
• Kido Protect will collect data about location of your child’s device every certain interval of time, to allow parent have exact position of their child. Data will be collected only if parent enable Location feature.
• Kido Protect will collect list of apps on child’s device and their uses data in order to allow parent know time of use of each app and enable or block some apps. These data will be collected only if parent enables Apps monitoring feature.
• Kido Protect will collect data about videos watched or searched on You Tube, videos title, link, thumbnail and searched keywords. These data will be collected only if parent enables Videos monitoring feature.
• Kido Protect will collect screenshots on some activities as per the parameters set by parent. These data will be sent to parent to monitor their child’s activity on the web and on the device. All screenshots can be deleted by parents any time. These data will be collected only if parent enables Screenshot feature.
• Kido Protect will collect data about Calls, SMS and contacts on your child’s device, to allow parent monitor their child’s activity. These data will be collected only if parent enables Call and SMS feature.
• Kido Protect will not sell or rent your child’s personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
• Your child cannot use our service to make his or her personal information publicly available.
• Kido Protect will retain your child’s personal information as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes of collection or as required by law. You have the right to delete child’s account and parent account any time, this action will delete permanently all data related to your account including child’s data, activity reports, etc..
• All your data are totally encrypted in our servers, and you only are able to check them in your parent app or parent portal.
• You have the right to delete all data related to your account at any time, the data will be totally deleted from all our servers.
Depending on the region in which you are located, Kido Protect may provide a Location Monitoring Service.
Your child’s data is necessary to utilize all the features available to you on Kido Protect unless otherwise specified in the privacy notice. We advise you not to provide any personal information about your child in the device’s name.
We will not sell or rent your child’s data for marketing purposes, and your child cannot use Kido Protect to make his or her data publicly available. Kido Protect will retain your child’s personal information only to provide the services or as the law requires.
In some locations, you may be able to revoke consent to process your child’s data by contacting customer service. If you revoke consent, please note that you will not be able to utilize all the features available to you on Kido Protect.
1- Our app is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect data from, minors (as defined by applicable law) except where explicitly described otherwise in the privacy notices of Services designed specifically for purposes such as assisting you by providing child online protection features. In such cases, we will only collect, and process, personal data related to any child under 13 years of age that parents choose to disclose to us or otherwise instruct us to collect and process. We also do not sell or share the personal information of consumers under 16 years of age.
2- We are not showing any Ads in our app.
3- Our app is not showing any sexual content for children.
Your Privacy Rights
You can view and update your personal data through your Kido Protect account. All your data and data of your child’s are totally encrypted in our servers, and you only have the right to check them on your side with parent app or parent portal. There are a variety of data protection laws around the globe that provide privacy rights to you as our customer. Subject to applicable laws, you may have the following rights:
• Delete: Right to delete or erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of personal data we have collected about you;
• Access: Right to access the personal data we have collected about you, as well as other information about our data processing practices;
• Rectify: Right to rectify, correct, update, or complement inaccurate or incomplete personal data we have about you;
• Restrict: Right to restrict the way we process your personal data;
• Withdraw Consent: Right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data;
• Object: Right to object to our processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest;
• Portability of Personal Data: Right to obtain a portable copy of your personal data; and
to exercise any of your rights, or to raise any other questions, concerns, or complaints about our privacy practices, or about our use of your personal data and its privacy, or if you are not a customer of ours and want to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us as explained below (“Contact Us”).
Once we receive your request, we will verify your identity and your authorization to take the actions requested, authenticating your identity at a level appropriate to the requested action. We require you to re-authenticate before we will disclose or delete data.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on a Service may change or no longer be available to you where the processing of certain data is essential to the use of the Service or feature.